
Here is a look at some card candy I put together. Essentially you make focal points, tags and/or framed images and put dimensionals on the back of them. You then stick the little pieces onto some wax paper and save them for future use. When you need a quick card, all you have to do is take the "candy" off the wax paper and stick it on a folded card. You could decorate the card further if you wanted to. The images could also be used as an accent on a scrapbook page. Click on the image to see a larger view.
3 Comments:
Amazing job! I really like all of the diff rent styles, sizes and colors.
Great idea. I love the card candy. It's also a great way to use up scraps. Yours is so beautiful.
You posted and I missed it! No!
Come back, come back! I love to see your stuff. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home