Muffin Cards

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Sentimental Value Card

This is a picture of the very first card I made using Stampin' Up products. I was hooked from this point on. Beth, the woman who demonstrated this card at her workshop, is now my "upline"...and my friend too. Thanks Beth! The colors are off from the scan. It is softer looking in person.
Stamp Sets: I do not know what set the butterflies are from, but it's definitely a retired set. "Many thanks" is from All Year Cheer.
Paper: Barely Banana, Very Vanilla
Ink: Taffy Spectrum Pad (retired)
Accessories: 3/8" blue organdy ribbon (retired)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Seitler said...

Aw! I love my first card, too. :)

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea of posting one of your first cards. I think I might try to dig one of my first cards up and post it. I love seeing how stampers' styles change as they become more experienced stampers.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home