My Very First Blog
My very first blog ever...who would have thought?! Here's a card I designed this week for my October Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class. I wanted something simple and easy to reproduce. This card exemplifies my modis operandi in terms of using at least 2 layers of cardstock and at least one embellishment to create a polished look.Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Weathered, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Read and Confetti White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon
Special Notes: The weathered piece was stamped and then the edges were dragged on top of the Close to Cocoa pad.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Catherine: Your work is beautiful. How do I buy?
Your work IS beautiful. I'm so inspired! thanks for sharing this site. cant wait for more!
Catherine,
I love the Christmas Tree card and the mini-book. You're very talented!
Gerri
Post a Comment
<< Home