Booklet for a Friend
I made this little booklet for my friend Julie who is always lending out stamps from her vast collection. I even borrow stamps from her! I have never decorated a book before. Taking the spiral binding off is helpful in terms of decorating, but getting it back on can be a challenge! I do love the look of all of the ribbons. When I read stamping magazines and go online, this seems to be the latest trend.Stamp Sets: Shapes and Shadows, Rough Edges Alphabets, It's a Date, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Designer Series Paper-Tickles
Ink: Basic Brown, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Pink Grosgrain, Chocolate Grosgrain, Celery Grosgrain, Rose Grosgrain, Pink Gingham, Caramel Gingham, Subtle Fancy Fibers, Booklet purchased at AC Moore

2 Comments:
Oh, WOW! I love this... :)
This is quite clever. I cannot wait to see it!
Post a Comment
<< Home